Thursday, March 04, 2010

AUDIO TALKS AVAILABLE THROUGH PESI

I am a national speaker through the continuing education company PESI. I try to provide immediately and clinically useful information on nutrition and mental health. These seminars can be helpful to both mental health professionals as well as clients. Over the last 4 years, I have been able to use the feedback to refine the lecture so that I consistently receive positive responses and ratings higher than a 4 out of 5 scale.  
Here are the links to the audio-recorded seminars:
    Nutrition and Anxiety: Practical Techniques to Decrease Anxiety and Panic Attacks
    Nutritional & Complementary Treatment for Mental Health Disorders
    I will be doing a live webcast on May 13, 2010.  Seriously consider joining us.  Our last webcast was lively, interesting and informative.